Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Presage

 Draft version

Presage
Rock / Alternative / Experimental - c 84 - 86 - Source Rex Brough - Presage My Space -
Hear the following Presage Tracks -
A Question of Time (2009)
Nailed -2009
Turn it Around - 2009
Alternate World - Live 2009
Time Game - Live 2009
Follow Us - 1985
In Trance - 1988


BACK TO THE BAND INDEX


Steve Kavanagh - Guitar / Vocals / Programming

Richard Priest - Vocals

Adrian Currall - Bass / Keyboards

Tracy -

Rob

Influences Hawkwind / Sky / Killing Joke / Mansun / Suns of Arqa / Ozerics


Memories from Steve Kavanagh Via Rex Brough and Presage My Space (an amalgam!)

"Hi, I was in Presage between 1984-1986. We rehearsed at sight and sound studios in the room next to the Primitives (and 20 Days). Our ex Vocalist Richard Priest later managed Jarvis Cocker's Pulp and our keyboard player ended up in Bjorn Again. I also played with Shady Deal between 1989-1996. I'm currently in a new duo with my brother in law, our first gig is at the windmill (Ma Browns) on 17/10/04. I also have recorded two solo l.p's at my home studio. The Shady Deal album is now available at cov library. Presage play original material and enjoy playing live and are not trying to please anyone else but themselves - if you like are music -great - if not, never mind - To book the band currently - go to their My Space and message"

PRESAGE (Sight & Sound Studios Coventry 1985) Adrian/Steve/Tracey/Rob
'Presage' also rehearsed at St.Thomas More school in Syvechale at the same time as them (1983)


PRESAGE REUNION OCTOBER 2007 - L/R STEVE/ADRIAN/TRACEY/ROB


Presage youtube now defunct.





No comments:

Post a Comment